- No more guessing which keywords are converting and which ones aren't.
- No more hoping you're a big enough affiliate to get the vendor to add your Google conversion code to their
thank you page
- And ultimately... Help you to make more money!
Ok, so the problem used to be that you couldn't easily track which keywords
were sending your sales when you used Adwords, Yahoo or MSN pay per click.
So you'd load up your PPC accounts with keywords, fire a load of traffic at it
and pray that it made money... If you were lucky, you could email the vendor and
beg them to add your conversion code.
But for lots of reasons, this rarely happened. Vendors wouldn't add the code.
So, you'd lose money on your PPC and then stop your campaign.
Well there's absolutely NO reason why that should happen anymore.
By doing the following you can track EXACTLY the keyword that send
sales and exactly the ones that lose you money, directly from within Clickbank.
For anybody experienced with PPC, you'll realize that this is MASSIVE news!
Ok... So here's how you do it:
1. Sign into your Clickbank account
2. Click on "Account Settings" near the top of the screen
3. Scroll down to the box called "Integrated Sales Reporting".
4. Click edit
5. Click the button that says "Add tracking code"
6. Select the type of tracking you require (for example, google adwords)
7. Follow the brief instructions and paste in your code.
I can't say how long we've waited for this enhancement.
Clickbank seem to REALLY be getting their act together lately.
And it will ABSOLUTELY make a big impact to your bottom line when using PPC!
Now go get started building your latest and most profitable PPC campaign yet.
I really hope this helps you!
Looking for our Affiliate Hoplink codes?